Friday, May 29, 2009

transition mission


erasing the past. save. delete. save. delete. shaking hands. moving forward. writing. digging. purging. thanking. cursing. praying. sharing. sorting. pieces of paper. pieces of friendship. moving on into tomorrow. hugging. moody. happy. phone calls. emails. instant messages from far away. travel. collect. new thoughts. plan. stand in the rain. monsoon spring. watching things grow. reading. watching things pass on into the sunset. clean slate. blank book for sharing. collecting thoughts. pieces of paper. paint. paint. draw. write. vent. breathe deep. create. imagine.
painting: Blue Trunk

1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    I am commenting again on your blog. Your transition mission goes hand in hand with my blog entitled In Transition Writer. The more I read your blog, the more I would like to meet you. I currently live downtown Greenville and would love to meet for a coffee some time. You and I have a mutual acquaintance which is how I became familiar with your blog. If you are at all interested, please contact me at dgp4856@yahoo.com. Your former boss is on the Board of Directors for the Downtown Greenville Development Initiative, of which I am the Executive Assistant. I would love to meet you.
    -- Darlene

    ReplyDelete